This WordPress Course Includes:
- How to register a domain plus an open hosting account for using a specific domain during the training period.
- Lessons on how to install WordPress and the basics of setting WordPress up.
- Hands-on practice on advanced topics such as WordPress themes
- Hands-on practice on advanced topics: adding, deleting and editing posts and pages.
- Hands-on practice on advanced topics such as creating menus and using widgets.
- Hands-on practice on advanced topics such as adding, deleting images and embedding youtube videos.
- Hands-on practice on plugins, including those for contact forms, and more.
- SEO marketing strategies. Trainees learn about backlinks, hyperlinks, email signatures, permalinks, site tiles, partners’ pages and different monetizing models.
- Demonstrations of site visitor tracking via Google Analytics and payment collection via PayPal.
- Free guide of the WordPress course and how to develop a WordPress site after the course.
Course include: Free training kits, 6 months free domain + free hosting plan. Your personal domain would be used for the training, Video Tutorial. After the first 4 weeks, students will use their knowledge to build sites for our customers – a real-life working environment.
Fees: Training + Job Practice + Course Materials + Domain + 6 months hosting =(€250 students), (€350 for non-students)